4x Wireless Microphone System Hire - ICM Pro Handheld
Our 4x wireless microphone system hire will save you stepping over cables and give you the range to walk around without limitations.
The IU-4013 system allows for multiple selectable frequency groups that won't interfere with each other. Intuitive controls and simple operation at a great price point make this system ideal for churches, multi-function venues, and schools.
The included wireless vocal microphones are suitable for capturing speech and live singing performance. The frequency response is very flat and clear sounding, spec'd as flat from 50Hz-16KHz.
The mics feature a backlit LCD display showing the operational status of the microphone, including current group, channel, battery charge, and lock status. They are perfect for function venues, weddings, seminars and other situations with multiple or mobile speakers.
The broadcasting range of these microphones is 520-541MHz
Easy setup with infrared data synchronization ensures the system is stable and easy to use.
The backlit 4 colour LCD display shows all the information needed for monitoring very clearly; current channel frequency, RF signal strength, and an audio input meter.
• UHF band
• PLL circuit, stable character, low spurious emission.
• Three-way slide frequency switch design, preset three groups of compatible frequency.
• Transmitter up to 50MHz tunable bandwidth International EIA standard half U/1 U chassis.
• Integrated antenna distributor, reduces mutual interference efficiently. Each channel equipped independent balanced output.
• Automatic IR frequency Sync function: transmitter synchronization via IR interface.
• Noise and sound code locked mute control circuit.
• Flat frequency response at 50Hz-16KHz.
• Receiver Specifications: Receiving Channel: Dual channels Carrier Wave Frequency Range: 520-541MHz Oscillation Mode: PLL phase-locked frequency synthesizer Modulation Mode: FM modulation RF sensitivity: input 6dBµV, S/N>B0dB
• Working Range: Straight line distance 60 meters. Note: actual range depends on RF signal absorption, reflection and interference.
• Mute control mode: Sound code and noise lock Frequency response: S0Hz-1 BKHz ( ±3dB) Comprehensive T.H.D.:
The system includes the receiver, 4x handheld transmitters, power supply and 16x AA size batteries (8+8 spare).
This item is for the microphones only. these packs are discounted if hired with our speakers. Please see our speaker hire pages for more.
Safe transport & safety equipment guide