Disco Ball Hire - Spherion Party Light
With all the brilliance of a classic disco ball and simplicity of internal lighting, the Spherion Disco Ball is one of our top hire items.
Spherion disco balls eliminate the need for hanging multiple lights to point a mirror ball and they also change direction and colour with your music.
Features: An audio mode that detects music and moves with the music (easy), an auto mode that runs through all motion sequences (easy) and can be hooked up to DMX pro desks for hard-core lighting enthusiasts. A massive 116 beams that will easily fill a room regardless of mounting location.
This light is perfect for everyone because it can be plugged in and used straight away with no more hassle but can also be integrated into a larger professional lighting show if required.
Spherion lights can be table, ceiling or shelf mounted and comes with a hanging bracket.
Features & specs:
• Produces razor sharp beams from 116 lenses that rotate 360 degrees from a high output TRI Colour LED source that fill a dance floor, ceiling or wall
• 3 DMX Channels (Rotation Speed/Direction; Dimmer/Strobe; Color)
• 1 or 3 Channel DMX Modes
• Beam Angle: 270 degrees
• Low heat output
• 1.8 degree Stepper Motor
• Runs extremely cool! - NO Duty Cycles! - Run all night!
• Power Draw: 27W Max
• Includes rubber feet and a removable hanging bracket (set on floor/table or hang on ceiling)
• Rich, saturated colours that will not fade
• Operation modes: Sound Active, Master/Slave or DMX-512
• Exciting built-in programs (Sound Active & Master/Slave modes)
• Linkable via 3-pin XLR cable
• 4-button DMX display on rear panel
• Multi voltage: 100V~240V, 50/60Hz (IEC input only)
• Long life LEDs (50,000 hr. rating)
• LED Source: 5x 3-Watt TRI Color (3-IN-1) LEDs
• Dimensions (LxWXH): 12.75”x8”x16.75” / 320x190x422mm
• Weight: 5kg.
Safe transport & safety equipment guide
Write Your Own Review
Spherion light, HANGING BRACKET, power lead, box & packing, 530/40/8/5