Thermal Imaging Camera Hire - Flir TG165
The FLIR TG165 Spot Thermal Cameras bridge the gap between single spot infrared thermometers and FLIR’s legendary thermal cameras. Equipped with FLIR’s exclusive Lepton® micro thermal sensor, these cameras let you see the heat so you know exactly where to target the measurement spot. Easily find unseen hot and cold spots for instant troubleshooting, and store images and data to show customers and include in reports.
They give you the ability to quickly find problems in electrical systems, building diagnostics and mechanical applications. They are also known as an "Imaging IR Thermometer".
• Point and shoot - use it to scan and save thermal images of just about anything.
• Wide measurement range - measure between -25˚C and 380˚C, with a measurement resolution of 0.1˚C.
• Rugged design - designed for a 2 meter drop test.
• Accuracy: +/- 1.5% or 1.5°C
• Range: -25 to 380°C, -13 to 716°F
• Emissivity: 4 Pre-Set Levels with Custom Adjustment, 0.1 to 0.99
• Distance to Spot Ratio: 24:1
• Resolution: 0.1 °C / °F
• Response Time: 150 Milliseconds
• Spectral Response: 8 to 14μm
• Lasers: Dual diverging lasers which frames the temperature measurement area
• Detector: FLIR Lepton™ Microbolometer Focal Plane Array (FPA)
• Shutter: Integrated Automatic Shutter
• Image Resolution: 4,800 Pixels (80 high x 60 wide)
• Field of View: 50° high x 38.6° wide
• Thermal Sensitivity: 150mK
• Frame Rate: 9 Hz
• Colour Palettes: 2 (Grey Scale, Hot Iron)
• Image Format: Bitmap (BMP) Image with Temperature and Emissivity
• Size: 186mm high x 55mm wide x 94mm deep
• Display: 2in TFT LCD with 38,720 Pixels (176 high x 220 wide)
• Battery: Rechargeable via Micro USB Lithium-ion Battery 3.7V, 2600mAh
• Battery Life: 8 Hours Continuous Usage
• Certifications: CE / CB / FCC / FDA
• Memory: 8Gb Micro SD Card
• Operating Temperature: -10 to 45°C
• Drop Test: Designed for 2 Meter, 6.5 Feet
• Tripod Mount: 1/4 in - 20 on Handle Bottom
• Includes: Lanyard, USB Cable, 240V Charger, 8 Gb Micro SD Card, Technical Documentation.
We also hire camera tripods that are compatible with our thermal imaging cameras if you require one, click here to view.
Safe transport & safety equipment guide
Write Your Own Review
Thermal gun, Lanyard, USB Cable, 240V Charger, 8 Gb Micro SD Card, Technical Documentation, carry case