1200mm Spit Roaster Hire - Spit + Charcoal + Fittings + Motor
McHugh Hire has the most experience and best equipment in Canberra and Queanbeyan, to ensure you have all the gear you need to have a perfect roast. We have been hiring spit roasts for over a decade and our wealth of knowledge benefits all of our customers.
1200mm spits will fit & turn:
• 4-5 boneless rolls (4-5kg each) or
• Up to 15 chickens or
• Whole animal carcase up to around 25kg (length limit).
These are most popular for whole-animal cooking. If you have a pig over 25 kg you can cut the head and feet off and fit a pig up to around 35kg on. You can also cut shanks off other species to fit larger animals on.
Our 1200mm spits will also cook up to 10kg of foiled veggies at the same time. For more info please feel free to call us on 6162 1662. We also have 600mm and 1000mm spits available for hire, please see the catering equipment area for these.
• 1250mm (l) x 575mm (w) x 250mm (h) large coal spit roaster hire (around 40-80 people)
• Coal spit fuel pack - includes 16kg charcoal and firelighters (9-11 hour burn time), lump charcoal option also available.
• Rotisserie & 100kg (balanced) rated 240v motor
• Veggie grills
• Equipment required to attach meat to skewer bar
• Toolbox for parts storage and equipment checklist
• Instructions, click here to view.
Equipment care & safety guide
1200mm spit, 3x grills, motor, skewer holder, skewer bar, parts on list, fire tray, legs, toolbox, 16kg charcoal & firelighters, added optional items, missing items pricelist on instructions.